Downloading Papers and Reports
RPS researchers have published over 110 journal articles, conference proceeding articles, book chapters, and abstracts since 2000. Recent papers have been published in top tier journals, such as Journal of American Medical Informatics Association (JAMIA) and Administrative Science Quarterly (ASQ).
Most recent publications can be downloaded, after registration of email address.
Download papers by RPS. Final project reports by RPS can also be downloaded.
Project Reports Online
- University of Maryland Center for Research in Patient Safety, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, 2005
- Coordination and Technology: National Survey of Trauma Center, Nationaly Science Foundation, 2005.
- Expertise Coordination and Information Technology in High Velocity Work Environments Final report, National Science Foundation, 2005.
- Distant Leadership Under Stress, Army Research Institute, 2003.
- Coordination Processes and Awareness Support in Dynamic Work Environments, National Science Foundation, 2002.
- Auditory Warning Signals in Critical Care Settings, National Patient Safety Foundation, 2001.
- Distributed Decisionmaking: Remote diagnosis and collaboration in a dynamic environment, NASA, 1999.
- Stress and Deicsion Making in Trauma Patient Resuscitation, Office of Naval Research
Conferences & Journals
- International Journal of Medical Informatics
- Journal of American Medical Informatics Association
- Cognition, Technology & Work
- Management Science
- Administrative Science Quarterly
- Journal of Trauma
- Surgical Infection
- Anesthesia & Analgesia
- Human Factors & Ergonomics Society
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Association of Computing Machinery (ACM) Computer-Human Interaction (CHI)
- American Medical Informatics Association Annual Symposium
- IEEE Systems, Man & Cybernetics
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Operating room management by Dr. Franklin Dexter
- Wikiviz - Healthcare information visualization
Bibliographies and Research References
- Medical Rounds
- Med Recon
- Trauma Teams